Contact Information

For Emergencies: CALL 911.

To contact Chief Eugene Farmer, please call (719) 689-9479 or email him.

If you'd like to know if you can burn, please contact the Park County Fire Restriction Line at (719) 836-4160. This is required to determine if there is a burn ban in effect. If you don't have a burn permit, you must obtain one by contacting the fire chief.

The department FAX number is: (719) 689-9483

The department mailing address is:
Southern Park County Fire Protection District
PO Box 11
Guffey, CO 80820

For information on becoming part of the fire district, please contact the Board Chair of the Board of Directors, Denny Gibeson. For other board related issues, or to contact a specific board member, please visit the Board page and click on the Board member's name to send them an email.

For questions or comments on this website, please contact the webmasters.